McFarland State Historic Park
McFarland Courthouse and museum provides visitors with a window into the past. The 1878 Territorial Courthouse represents a transition between Sonoran and Anglo-American architecture with a wood-shingled pitched roof surmounting traditional adobe brick walls. Like most buildings in Territorial Arizona, the original 1878 structure was constructed by hand using native materials. In 1963, the Pinal County Historical Society acquired and maintained the building as a museum. Today, the buildings and house exhibits depicting the history of the area include the Ernest McFarland Archives and World War II POW Camp.
McFarland State Historic Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media